Advance registration can be made in the school office by filling in the prescribed application form and on payment of the registration fee
The minimum age required for admission in Nursery is 2½ years.
- All students coming for admission(except Nursery have to take an entrance test on the dates and times notified by the headmistress/ Principal.
- Students will be admitted to the class for which they are found fit in the entrance test.
It will be an obligation on the part of every student to produce the following documents without which admission will not be given:-
- A proper and bonafide date of birth certificate in case of new admission.
- A transfer certificate from the previous school duly signed by the head of the institution.
- A progress report of the previous class passed.